Please Review Before You Begin the Application
- The Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture accepts applications from 501(c) 3 organizations that have arts and cultural programming at the core of their mission. Grants are not made to individuals. Individual Artists are encouraged to partner with eligible organizations to create new work, present projects or develop activities under the Innovation Grant program.
- Applicants must be based in Wichita Falls.
- Only one application per category per 501(c)3 organization will be accepted.
- The funds must be used in the 2019/2020 grant year (October - September.)
- Grantees will be required to submit a final report at the within 30 days project completion. Failure to comply with this requirement will deem grantees ineligible for future funding.
- All applicants are required to attend one grant workshop offered by The Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture.
- If funded, a contract will be required between the organization and The Wichita Falls Alliance for Arts and Culture.
- Funded organizations must credit both The City of Wichita Falls and The Alliance for Arts and Culture on all printed materials related to this funding.
- Copy of the organization’s IRS Letter of Determination
- Key personnel biographical statements
- Board Roster with Professional Affiliations
- Approved Organizational or Program Budget Page(s)
- Copy of artistic work sample and description of project (if applicable)
- Project or Organizational Marketing Plan
- Fundraising Plan
- Strategic Plan (if less than three years old)
- Bio and Work Samples of guest artists (suggested for Innovation Grants)